DATA MANAGEMENT PROSPECTUS
This data management prospectus contains information on the handling of personal data required for online registration at https://coe-bp-conference.hu By registering, users declare that they have read, accepted and consent to the processing of their personal data in accordance with this data management prospectus.
Digitális Jólét Nonprofit Kft. (hereinafter: Digitális Jólét NKft.) respects personal data, in the processing of which it fully complies with Regulation 2016/679 (27th April 2016) of the European Parliament and of the European Council (EU) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Regulation No 95/46/EK (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: GDPR) and Regulation CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information (Infotv.).
Please note that data provision is voluntary, the processing of your personal data is based on your consent.
- Data Management Information
|Purpose of data management||Registration to participate in the event „Rights, opportunities and well-being of children and young people in the digital age” which is organized by Digitális Jólét NKft.|
|Name and contact details of the data controller||Digitális Jólét Nonprofit Korlátolt Felelősségű Társáság
1016 Budapest, Naphegy tér 8.
Tel.: 06 1 499 9776
|Name and contact details of the Data Protection Official||Dr. Deák József
|Data processor is used (yes / no)||Yes|
|Name, contact details, data processing activity (In case of using a data processor)||Moonlight Event Kft.
Trapacs Szabolcs, Navratil Dóra
0670 555 2422
|Legal basis of data management||consent of the subject (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR)|
|Recipient(s) of personal data||–|
|The duration of the storage of the data or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this period||
We inform you that you can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
|Scope of data managed||title, surname, first name, e-mail address, country, name and address of the institution represented|
II. You have the following rights with regard to data management:
1. You can request information on the processing of personal data (Article 15 GDPR)
You can request feedback from Digitális Jólét NKft. whether your personal data is being processed.
You can request information from Digitális Jólét NKft.,
- that which of your personal data is being handled and which personal data is processed by the data processor;
- about the category of data;
- about the source of data;
- about the purpose of data management;
- about the legal basis of data management;
- about the duration of data management (the intended period of storage of the personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that period);
- about the name, address and data processing activities of the data processor;
- about the circumstances, effects and remedial action of a possible data protection incident (in the event of the existence of legal conditions, the Digitális Jólét NKft. will inform you without your specific request);
- about the names and contact details of the persons or members, organizations (recipients) with whom your personal data have been or will be communicated, on the legal basis for the transfer;
- about your rights to request from Digitális Jólét NKft. the correction, deletion or restriction of the processing and transfer of your personal data;
- about the option to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority and to take legal action.
You can request a copy of your personal data handled by Digitális Jólét NKft.
2. Your right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR)
You can request Digitális Jólét NKft. to correct inaccurate personal data of you without undue delay or your incomplete personal data supplement.
3. Your right of deletion (Article 17 GDPR)
You can request Digitális Jólét NKft. to delete personal data about you without undue delay, and Digitális Jólét NKft. is obliged to delete your personal data without undue delay if
- your data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and there is no other legal basis for the processing. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the data processing prior to the withdrawal;
- your data has been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation under EU or Member State law applicable to the data controller;
- personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services directly to children.
We would like to inform you that if you request the deletion of data that Digitális Jólét NKft. disclosed, the controller shall take all reasonably expected measures necessary to have your personal data deleted.
4. Your right to restrict data management (Article 18 GDPR)
To your request, Digitális Jólét Nkft. restricts the processing of your personal data.
5. Your right to for data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
You can request an articulated, widely used, machine-readable format of the personal data you provided for Digitális Jólét Nkft. to transmit it to another data controller.
You can exercise your rights above in person or by electronic or postal request to Digitális Jólét Nkft.:
Address: Digitális Jólét Nonprofit Kft. 1016 Budapest, Naphegy tér 8.
III. Video and audio recording
By registering for the event, you agree to the contents of this data management prospectus, according to which you acknowledge that video and audio recordings will be made during the event.
We would like to inform you that pursuant to Section 2: 48 (2) of Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the Civil Code), the consent of the person concerned is not required for the preparation and use of mass recordings made at the event.
We would also like to inform you that by registering for the event and accepting this data management prospectus, you consent to the use of digital images and sound recordings of the event, which you may also participate in, by Digitális Jólét Nonprofit Kft. used for marketing purposes.
IV. Right to lodge a complaint
I would like to inform you that if, in your opinion, our company or a data processor entrusted by our company has committed an infringement by our/their actions or omissions in connection with the handling or processing of personal data concerning you, you may file a complaint with the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority:
National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority
(Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság)
1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C.
Phone No: +36 (1) 391-1400
Fax: +36 (1) 391-1410
V. Opportunity to take legal action
You also have the opportunity to take legal action against our company or a data processor commissioned by our company in the event of a violation of your rights. To do so, you can sue at your discretion, either in the Metropolitan Court (Postal address: 1363 Pf. 16., Address: 1055 Budapest, Markó utca 27., Main Phone No: +36 1 354 6000, Fax: +36 1 354 6041) or in the court of your place of residence or stay. If your habitual residence is not in Hungary but in the territory of another Member State of the European Union, you can also bring legal proceedings to the court of the Member State where you have your habitual residence.
VI. Detailed rules
Detailed rules governing your rights and the enforcement of your rights can be found in GDPR 12-23. and Articles 77 to 82. and Article CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. Act 14-24. §.